- Registered on: 07/21/2011
- Last connection: 10/05/2013
Reported issues: 10
- 09:07 am shotwell Feature #7598 (Moved): Double-click to rename events
- [ Forwarded from http://bugs.debian.org/710922 ]
The current only procedure to rename a Shotwell "event" is to rig...
- 08:09 am shotwell Bug #7012 (Fixed): Fail to build with LibRaw 0.15
- Shotwell fails to build with LibRaw 0.15, recently released.
This is probably because dcraw_document_mode_processi...
- 01:44 pm gexiv2 Bug #6395: Export CPPFLAGS
- Applied in changeset commit:0ed41208437c719511aeec9296224c9505985d48.
- 06:26 pm gexiv2 Bug #6395 (Fixed): Export CPPFLAGS
- While compiling C/C++ binaries in Debian and Ubuntu, "CPPFLAGS variable is set to -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2":http://wiki.de...
- 05:46 am shotwell Bug #5907 (Fixed): Crash on invalid piwigo response
- Forwarded from http://bugs.debian.org/687930
Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
- 05:01 am shotwell Bug #5906 (Duplicate): Better error message when Picasa is out of space
- Forwarded from http://bugs.debian.org/685392
When your free 1Gb of Picasa storage runs out, attempting to upload...
- 04:59 am shotwell Bug #5344 (Fixed): Typo: Persistant -> Persistent
- src/ThumbnailCache.vala contains a typo: "Persistant" should be "Persistent" instead.
Attached patch solves this issue.
- 01:35 am shotwell Feature #2783: switch to CMake or another build system
- Please, do not switch to waf! I'm the former maintainer of waf in Debian, and I had to remove the package due to "sev...
- 02:27 pm shotwell Bug #4973 (Fixed): FTBFS with gcc-4.6.3
- Shotwell fails to build from source with recent gcc compilers due to missing format arguments:
- 02:23 pm gexiv2 Bug #4125 (Fixed): Exiv2 Library ABI incompatibility
- With revision "c4a8d2ea":http://redmine.yorba.org/projects/gexiv2/repository/revisions/c4a8d2eaab978d1a2e61f77062900f...
Also available in: Atom